Please read our new COVID-19 policies & procedures:
- Appointments are strongly encouraged. Non-refundable deposits will be taken for any appointment booked.
- We are operating at reduced capacity so appointments will be limited.
- We ask that all clients come alone or with one person only. If our studio is busy, anyone not receiving a service may be asked to wait outside.
- All clients and staff will be required to wear a face mask while inside the studio.
- Upon entering the studio, any client receiving a service will be asked to wash their hands.
- To allow all work stations to be disinfected between clients, there will be a minimum of 15 minutes between the conclusion of a service and the beginning of the next service.
- PLEASE RESCHEDULE if you feel sick or have any symptoms of being sick (cough, fever, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell).
Due to the nature of the services we offer, our staff is trained in infection control procedures including safety, sanitation & sterilization requirements, as well as standard precautions for preventing the transmission of infectious diseases. Our standard procedures are designed to control cross contamination. In addition, our team has taken a COVID-19 infection control training course which educates on the latest practices and expectations from the CDC and WHO.
We are very excited to get back to work! Safety is our number one priority. We are taking every precaution to keep our workplace safe for our clients and staff. We appreciate your patience and cooperation while implementing these guidelines.